There he stood in the Circle room and did not know what he was waiting for. But he did as he was instructed to do. Stand on the weird symbol for some seconds or minutes. After approximately 10 seconds the room went dark. Ten seconds, again, later he saw Orfim blurry ten centimeters from his face.
– Whaa! He shouted.
– Goodday to you too.
– Oh sorry sir. I was not prepared for you being so close to my face.
– No? What were you prepared for then?
– Eeh, I do not know sir. Maybe to see you a bit farther away. Like half a meter or so.
– I see. Well, you are most welcome to my simple house. May I ask you to take a cup of tea with me and Manil? Do you know Manil?
– Oh. Where did you meat her?
– No! I mean, I would like a cup of tea. i have never meat Manil, if it is Manil Nilam Lord of Garnical you mean.
– Yes it is that Manil indeed I mean. So what kind of tea would you like?
– Any tea would be just fine.
– And you are sure of that?
– Should I not be?
– How should I know. It is you who are going to drink it.
– I am sure any tea will be fine. Shall we?
– Yes yes. Follow me.
They walked through the room they were in and passed out through the only door in that room. When outside the room he noticed they had entered a garden. And in the middle of the garden Manil lied zipping from a cup of tea. His heart started to race and his smile stretched. She looked even prettier than he had imagined, though he now only saw her from behind. The first passage was through branshes hanging down from Apple trees. It was beautiful and the scent was heavenly. He stroked his hand through his hair once or twice to make sure he looked proper. While they were coming closer to Manil he noticed that she did not rise to greet him. Orfim made a quiet cough. Manil turned her head slowly towards them.
– Whow, he screamed loud.
– Oh sorry for scaring you it is just my sun mask. I’ll take it off at once.
His heart had double beat now But as Manil slowly removed her mask he became calm. Her beauty was stunning. She was absolutely the prettiest woman he had ever seen.
– How impolite of me not to greet you. I am truly sorry but anyway. I am Manil Nilam, Lord of Garnical. Who might you be?
– I am, hmm.
– I am, well. I…
– Is something the matter?
The worst thing have happened. He had forgot his name. He felt stupid and his face turned red of embaracement. He knew that if he told her why he felt stupied she was going to think that he really was stupid. Maybe he was, he thought.
– I am sorry for being absent for a while there. My name is not important where I come from. I have come to meat Orfim and I am very well pleased to meat you at the same time.
– What is the matter with Orfim you have then.
– He implies that he has travelled from Parahnea to here in seven days. Which I have a hard time to believe but if it is true it is amazing.
– Is it true what Orfim says.
– Yes it is true but it is not as amazing as you think.
– Is it not? The record holder of travelling by foot from Parahnea to Garnical has the remarkable record of ten days. And he used every spell he could to make it in that time.
– Yes, I hear you but he probably did not use the teleportation spell.
– Teleportation spell? That is unheard of. Such magic would bend the axis of time and that is what we know impossible.
– That is what we think but what is true is another thing. The real matter I have here is to introduce a new spell to you. And this spell is called Spell of teleportation. Well it is two spells actually because in my studies I have found out that it is a complete different matter to teleport objects such as rocks and tables compared to objects with life such as humans. You would think that a teleportation spell would require the spellcaster to be able to bend time but in fact the spellcaster has to bend space equally. And the reason for that is that space is time and time is space. You see. To travel from point A to B requires time and space. If there is no space there could be no ponit A nor point B and if there was no time there would be no traveling. But the thing is that if you merge these two into one you will get only space. Let us make an example. This apple you see here laying on the table in front of us. If you had 2 liters of wine how many apples would you then see on the table?
– More than one probably, if I had not passed out allready.
– So this means that what you see is not always correct.
– Well if I am drunk the alcohol has affected my vision. That everybody knows.
– Are you sure? How many fingers do I hold up?
– Wrong! I am holding up only one finger.
– But you folded one finger down after I asked.
– Okey. Let us try it again. How many fingers do I hold up?
– No wrong again. Let us now make a last try. How many fingers do I hold up.
– Absolutely correct.
– But now you only held one finger up.
– Yes and so did I also the first two times.
– No you did not. My vision is very good and I am not intoxicated in any way.
– My point is that you cannot prove in any way that I did not hold up only one finger the two first times because my theory says that what you see is not the complete truth. And therefor I cannot prove that my theory is correct either. BUT I can show you when I teleport an object from one spot to another without wasting any time. While this is not proof according to my theory it will be proof according to the theory you have about time. So let me show you an example of when I teleport this apple from the table to my hand in no time.
– I am all eyes so let us watch you do it right here and right now.
– Calm calm sir. Please take a step back.
He uttered a flow of words and pointed his hand at the apple. In the same time he said the last word the apple appeard in his hand and was no longer visible on the table.
– I’ll be damned. I do not belive my eys.
– And you should not either. If I may I will now teleport the apple back to the table.
– Indeed. I am all eyes again.
He started to say the same words again but this time he held his hand over the apple. Again after he uttered the last word in the word flow the apple appeared on the table and disappeared from his hand,
– How is this possible, Orfim said confused.
– It is possible because our eyes do not always tell us the truth and that is also why we can never proove that my theory is true. But one thing is true. You are amazed and everybody that will see me perform the spell will be amazed and the most of you will believe me. The funny thing is that the wordflow is not that hard. It take quite some time to perform but the words are easilly pronounced. So, dear Orfim. Can I put this spell in the Official book of spells?
– I hope so but there will ofcourse be some more testing before it will be official. Now if you excuse me I will go to bed and have myself a good rest. I think my brain will need it before we start with the testing. Please sit down and have a chat with Manil in the meantime.